domingo, 4 de julio de 2010

FALLEN ANGELS MINISTER FOR DE witches. BOOK XIX Brujeria DISCOVERED IN THE CHURCH

XIX
FALLEN ANGELS MINISTER FOR DE witches.

     God allowed us to know and tell this story because God does not like it hidden from their children when they are light in the darkness. The testimony of God's children must know to give glory and honor due to God, to see the town where we took out his mighty hand. He sent from above, I took, I took out of many waters. He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from those who hated me they were too strong for me. Me in the day of my calamity, but the LORD was my support. I took a large place; He delivered me, because he liked me. Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands he recompensed me. Because I have kept the ways of God, and have not wickedly departed from my God. Psalm 18: 16-21
     My wife and I met for a Christian minister, whom his wife, witchcraft him since their marriage in adolescence. Arriving witchcraft Christ left for a while, but Satan had legal claim to it, which always hid the past practice and served at some point, when she was his wife.
     The testimony of all church pastor or church leaders should come to light to build and not be hidden or just pass over as if they were afraid of being found out, God knows our witness, we, too, Satan and his demons too. So do not be afraid there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed, nor hidden that will not be known. What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what you hear whispered, proclaim from the rooftops. And do not fear those who kill the body but can not kill the soul: but rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10: 26-28
      Do you know your truly the testimony of your pastor? When the pastor hide things from the past and present who are living by appearing before the congregation, the demons eventually exercise their right on him and his congregation. The pastor will be attacked to disperse the blood of sheep and the sheep will fall on the pastor, the enemy takes advantage of the weakness and fear of the pastor of his congregation to know your past and present testimony.
     Whom we should fear is God and not the sheep to graze and are of God, because for him, we care. Sometimes we want to own sheep outside, do not forget the sheep the shepherd, but are the Most High, Lord of Hosts. "... Because ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? For while one saith, I am of Paul, and another, I am of Apollos," not carnal? What then is Paul, and who is Apollos? Servers through whom you believed, even as far as the Lord assigned each. I planted, Apollos watered, but growth has since God.
     So neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God that giveth the increase. And he who plants and he who waters are one: and every man shall receive his reward according to his work. For we are God, and ye are God's tillage, God's building.
     By the grace of God which is given me, I as a wise master builder I laid a foundation and another builds on it, but every man take heed how he builds. Because no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. And if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, each one's work will become manifest, for the day shall declare it, it will be revealed by fire, and the work of each is what The fire will test.
     If any man's work abide which he has built, receive a reward. If the work is burned, he shall suffer loss, but he himself shall be saved, yet so as by fire. Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
     If any man defile the temple of God, God will destroy him, for God's temple, which temple ye are, is holy. Let no man deceive himself: if any man among you wise in this world, let ignorant, that he may become wise. First Corinthians 3: 3-18
     She opened doors for spiritual, boredom, fatigue, resentment at the Lord's work, came into her lust, adultery and spirit of destruction against the church and her husband. The spirit of witchcraft came out stronger in it. Thus began trying to destroy the Christian work to which her husband was dedicated with love and with the help of God had grown up.
     When the servant of God, came to us Spiritual Counseling, the Lord revealed many hidden things. So could fully understand the behavior of his wife, his idolatry for her, as a defenseless child why he was crying when she is not holding. The wife called on the fallen angels who ministered in your favor, then Uziel, fallen angel appeared to the minister of God, saying:
     - I Uziel, angel of God, your wife is right.
     It was enough to end the fighting and suffering, lack of discernment, by the confusion of his soul, thinking that God spoke through an angel, he walked the conflict dissipated. He entered it, Satan, despising prophecy and revelations of various prophets.
     To our sorrow, God revealed to us that fallen angels were speaking to his wayward son, if you could call child at that time to someone who hears and obeys the voice of Satan, when the same God spoke directly through my wife , warning of evil.
     There's something he did not know, and God revealed to me: the prophets, the Lord speaks to them directly, not need angels to communicate something. The Lord used it in prophecy, many of them were on us and all were met. Then God took the coverage, as disobedient King Saul.
     Just as angels are ministering spirits for us. "But to which of the angels did God ever say, Sit at my right hand until I make thine enemies thy footstool? Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to minister for those who will inherit salvation? "Hebrews 1: 13-14, demons minister for the children of Satan. More cases of fraud on these great servants of God. Always pray for that brother who walks in the moment with the understanding darkened.
     Christians believe that God uses us in one way or another, we are already saved, but it does not have to be careful every day, breathe and walk on this path of perfection is not easy. Perfection means holiness and obedience, sacrifice is useless without obedience. God looks pleased obedience and so he did know the prophet Samuel to King Saul. We must not forget the sentence of our Lord Jesus Christ: "Many say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name cast out demons in Your name perform many miracles? And then I declare I never knew you: depart from me, you evildoers. "Matthew 7:22-23
     There are churches growing and where the power moves of God, though pastors do not walk in obedience and holiness, God revealed that happens, for his great love that comes looking for him, but that does not mean that no judge his servants one day, and for salvation must pass tribulations stronger so they can repent and can take them. God says that in these cases are the angels who minister directly to the sheep that God has chosen not dirty hands are imposed
     Heavenly Father forgive me for doubting your power, the prophecy that the Holy Spirit offers you servants, for having blasphemed, I ask your forgiveness for having had the courage to confess my situation to the congregation, for having stolen the witness that you did on me, I repent and I ask God to help me get up in holiness and obedience. Amen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dios te bendiga desde el momento que te atreves a hacer tu comentario, que la paz de Jesús entre a tu vida y te llene de gozo, fe y esperanza por lo que elegiste decir. Bendiciones por cada una de tus buenas intenciones para hacer crecer este Ministerio laico del poderoso Jesús.Ten fe y recibirás tus milagros estamos en oración permanente por cada persona que accesa al blog
Te recomendamos suscribirte a nuestros videos en you tube: Pastor danilo guido chevez. Skipe: danilo.guido.chevez tel 505 89833717