domingo, 18 de julio de 2010

OBEDIENCE OF ABRAHAM, FRIEND OF GOD.

OBEDIENCE OF ABRAHAM, FRIEND OF GOD.

     Pass after these things, which proved God to Abraham, and said: Abraham. And Abraham said here. And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains which I will tell you.
     And Abraham rose early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his men and his son Isaac, and cut the wood for the burnt offering and arose and went to the place that God told him. On the third day Abraham looked up and saw the place afar off. Abraham said to his servants: "Stay here with the ass, and I and the lad will go yonder and worship, and come back to you.
     Abraham took the wood for the burnt offering and laid it on Isaac his son, and he took in his hand the fire and the knife and they were both together. Isaac spoke to Abraham his father and said, My father. And he said, Behold, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering? Abraham said: God will provide the lamb for the burnt offering, my son. And they were together. And when they reached the place God had told him, Abraham built an altar and arranged the wood, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar upon the wood. And Abraham stretched forth his hand and took the knife to slay his son.
     Then the angel of the Lord called to him from heaven, saying: Abraham, Abraham. And Abraham said here. And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do anything to him, because now I know that you fear God, hast not withheld thy son, thine only.
     Abraham lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered a burnt offering instead of his son. And Abraham called the name of that place The Lord Will Provide. Therefore we say today: In the mountain of the Lord shall be seen.
     And the angel of the Lord called to Abraham a second time from heaven, and said, By myself have I sworn, saith the Lord, because thou hast done this, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son of a certain I will bless you , and multiply your seed as the stars of heaven and as the sand on the seashore, and your seed shall possess the gate of his enemies. In thy seed shall be blessed all the nations of the earth, because you have obeyed my voice. "Genesis 22: 1-18.
     The costs to deliver our son as a burnt offering to God! The Christian life is not easy, because sometimes we have to do things that we do not like to be right with God, as did Abraham. If we could do things we like and get right with God would be nice. At least that God accepts us do some things.
     How many of us are willing to deliver our son as a sacrifice to God? If you say at this moment is not ready yet believe it. The priest Eli, God did not give her children took the punishment of the Lord. Eli allowed to do whatever they want trying to outwit God in the same tabernacle, and Eli never told anything. It allowed the sinfulness of her children, so Jehovah removed from the priesthood, and both died the same day.
     When I met God, I gave my son, my son was what I wanted most, what I met on occasion, what I liked, what stood between God and me.
     I was not able to deliver my son, to deliver it to the Holocaust, was difficult, until he arrived that day. Full of anguish and decided, I decided to do against my will that I did not want to do. I against my will, the will of God.
     I gave my son my adultery, my addiction to sex, my valuable collections of books on the Holocaust, filthy videos recorded in my meetings, nude photographs, paint pictures, my cell phone all the time where women's voices heard he wanted to hear, my work as a writer in the world, my books loaded with lust and idolatry, my job where I brushed daily with the best of the sin of lust, my biological daughter and his children walk in adultery, dishonor my son all the time curse my finances and expenditures with fornication who at twenty, his mother told me it was not my child, my brothers, they said I was crazy, haunted, my mother for being disobedient to God, for wanting to play it God be willing to resolve the problems of others, while working for God, for it will take the place of God, people, boys and girls who had great love but which served as a bridge for evil because they were used to trap me in ties of witchcraft, but also ran the risk of idolizing as happened to Eli with their children.
     I walked the world, gave my favorite sport, boxing at the time, chess because God told me it was a game diabolical film that I enjoyed visiting both mainly at weekends, the beaches where my eyes met with women and their demons of nudity, television, all that kind of relationships with women who became anathema to my life to have had some kind of sex play with me, it was not easy to stop answering a salute to one of those women, seeing them not seeing them, passing by and asked me for my God, I did not like but I had to do and still do whenever Satan uses them to entice or recall.
     People who know this thinks I'm exaggerating, it is not God with me, because he can not ask that. If asked for his only son to Abraham, to see his obedience, why could I do not ask to have my child? All this I did for love of God. It was not easy, but its protection, blessing and love I have missed since the day I heard his voice and asked me to deliver my Isaac. Therefore God is pleased with me, and I lifted up above my enemies. So God asked me the Ministry of Power, which requires total obedience to avoid being embarrassed by Satan and his demons like a roaring lion who walks every day to see what trap I fall, but can not because God has placed a fence around my marriage to my wife Ana Maria. Glory and Honor belongs to God.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dios te bendiga desde el momento que te atreves a hacer tu comentario, que la paz de Jesús entre a tu vida y te llene de gozo, fe y esperanza por lo que elegiste decir. Bendiciones por cada una de tus buenas intenciones para hacer crecer este Ministerio laico del poderoso Jesús.Ten fe y recibirás tus milagros estamos en oración permanente por cada persona que accesa al blog
Te recomendamos suscribirte a nuestros videos en you tube: Pastor danilo guido chevez. Skipe: danilo.guido.chevez tel 505 89833717